Careers - Computer Technician
Entry level and experienced computer technicians with the primary duties of end-user support, hardware/software installation, hardware/software troubleshooting, phone support, and account management. If you're interested in pursuing a career in computer repair, support and troubleshooting, please click the link below to fill out an application. Only applications completed in full will be considered.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues.
- Performing backups and data recovery.
- Interacting with customers and clients.
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot multiple issues at the same time.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Handle additional projects as assigned.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Develop and maintain reports as requested.
Required Technical Skills
- General computer hardware/software knowledge and skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Highly Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience in computer repair on my different platforms
- Experience with troubleshooting Microsoft Windows issues as well as OS X
- Hardware troubleshooting and handling unexpected/uncommon repair issues.
Ribbit Business Solutions is about bringing enterprise level solutions to small, mid-size and large businesses in and throughout the Wichita area. Businesses can benefit greatly with Data, Voice, Video, and Web. These solutions are not just about the technology but about the service behind the technology. We believe that all companies deserve next generation IT solutions with traditional customer service values. These values are professionalism, dependability, knowledge, and most importantly, passion and enthusiasm for the work we do.